Here is a fun, easy recipe that will be great for visiting guests and little ones on holiday mornings.
Maple Cream Cheese Roll-Ups
* 1 can (8 oz) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
* 1/3 cup honey pecan or brown sugar and cinnamon cream cheese spread
* 8 links fully cooked maple syrup, original, or turkey breakfast sausage
* 1 Tbsp. sugar
* 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
1. On work surface, unroll dough and separate into 8 triangles.
2. Spoon heaping teaspoon cream cheese on short edge of each triangle and spread along short edge.
3. Top each with sausage link. Starting at sausage end, roll up. Place on ungreased baking sheet, point-side down.
4. In small bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon. Brush tops with small amount water. Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar mixture.
5. Bake at 350°F for 16 to 18 minutes or until golden brown.